In honor of my post where I practically obsess over the new spring outdoor furniture collections (read that here!), this weeks theme is bringing together some of the outdoor pillows I found on my online shopping spree. I love that being outdoors in the morning is such a peaceful and fresh experience, so I wanted to capture that in the colors and soft patterns.
Outdoor Pillows – Serenity
I love the cool blues and how so much white makes this set feel like a breath of fresh air. I included a little bit of texture, but mostly kept to prints, so overall the set feels smooth and complete. A little bit of text captures the feeling of serenity, with just the right size and font to keep it aligned with the other pillows, and since it is embroidered, it adds just a little bit of shine.
- Serena & Lily / Montecito Outdoor Pillow Cover / Ivory / 24″ Sq.
- World Market / Green Fern Outdoor Throw Pillow
- Serena & Lily / Montecito Outdoor Pillow Cover / Ivory / 12″ x 21″
- Pottery Barn / Sunbrella Awning Stripe Indoor/Outdoor Pillow / Spa Blue
- Ballard Design / Vacay Embroidered Indoor/Outdoor Pillow
- ATG Stores / Pillow Perfect / Outdoor Seeing Spots Corded Square Throw Pillow / Set of 2 / Sterling
It is so amazing to spend time outside – and making it a little more comfortable and fabulous is definitely worth the effort! Whether it is as simple as rolling up a rug or bringing a throw to lay on the grass (or cement, depending on where you live), to cuddling up on an outdoor sectional with an incredible view, spending time in the fresh air as soon as you wake up starts your day off right, and jump starts your day with a perfect sense of serenity!